April 04, 2006

eBlob in Melbourne

oh australia, so what's it to be then? will it be a carrotorangegingerpineapplewheatgrassappleclayelixir or a VB? such choices must be made. melbourne is treating me just fine, me and jimmy keeping out of trouble, except for some whinging prick in the hotel room next door. two men, two beers, some smokes listening to nick drake was too much for our man. he's in trouble tonight. big benny joined me last night from sven's couch in brighton for a most unlikely duet, interesting timelag / telephone / speakerphone attempt at r&b. pondering tonight's setlist, 1 minute left on hotel internets. love and hugs, sake boy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leocadia said...

Bless your little cotton socks, Mr Ball. Another wonderful night of surprises and heeded requests.
Thank you muchly : )

5:46 PM  
Blogger A Kawaii Mau Mau said...

you know i had no idea there was one of these dealies on the net. go E and the 'mez boy gang.

WOOT! What a night of larks, - twas monday- lack of money held me back for the Tuesday. But to be sure there was much fun had. Good ol' Ben for doin the singing.

Don't forget to give a shout out to megz for me.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

hey hey, monday show was lovely. I had to go to the monday and not the tuesday coz i had my own gig on at dizzy's on tues. When i was taking a piano solo, my singer sneezed and i automaticaly said bless you...you put the idea in my head. The best though is saying bless you to people just before or as they sneeze, pisses them right off. and what wonderful pitch and sense of time you have ian! Monday's show was exactly what i needed.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Alica said...

Tuesday's show was fair dinkum great :) I liked the sound of the songs from the new album (except for the cringeworthy boo hoo bit, I really enjoyed cry on demand). Looking forward to seeing all the boys down in Melbourne soon.

10:29 AM  
Blogger boo said...

Come to England Gomez, I know you are huge in the US but us British fans miss you. Come and play in my front room if you must!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home