April 29, 2006

Olly Blah Blah Blah - The Man On The Street Says Yes!

Howdo!

So I was walking down 5th Av New York, minding my own business, well writing a text message and I hear this conversation from behind me...Two fellas are talking about new music they've been listening to. My ears are picking up parts of the coversation...."nah, I don't like the vocalist...it's ok...not really into them ....etc until I hear one of them say, "oh I got the new Gomez record". His mate asks what it's like...."it's gooood" he replies with enthusiam. They walk along side me and I shoot a bewildering glance at them...they look at me like, what chu looking at!

There you have it, the average man on the street likes it - super, smashing great!

See y'all at a show real soon,

Olly.

3 Comments:

Blogger MrBuzzy said...

You were walking in front of Gill and Ben weren't ya ;)

4:41 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

Don't take it personal...We look at everyone like that. Even those we DO recognize ;)

10:26 AM  
Blogger AndrewPeirce said...

Not just goooood. It's very bloody goooooood.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home