April 19, 2006

Olly Bloggody Blog - Are You Ready?

Well Bonjour to you lovely people!

So it's less than 2 weeks until the spanking new album is released, BRING IT ON!! YEAAAAH! I'm like, so totally pysched, totally...err totally. The last preperations are all in hand...sort of. All we have do now is learn how to play the songs...yikes...why didn't somebody remind us about that part! Cheesass!

I managed to get my paws on a copy of the album yestersay and ooh-la-la, it looks magnifique! We've included lyrics for the first time and a photograph so you can appreciate our haircuts.....it can make or break a band nowdays, I tell ya.

We're just designing some new merchandise for you aswell. Our range will be including hand painted plates of the individual members, a gold medallion chain with Blackie's little face carved into it and a car bumper sticker saying "Don't Mez with Gomez!". All products are made to the highest calibre and quality is assured.

Right I'm off to soak up the New York sunshine.

See y'all soon,

Olly.

5 Comments:

Blogger vanillagrrl said...

I sense a small cottage industry in all these items springing up presently.

1:35 PM  
Blogger vanillagrrl said...

Just an observation on new and less recent stuff:
It seems to me you guys used to try to find the biggest thrill ride (overdriven effects in dizzying numbers, dazzling feats of mimicry and original expression), whereas now you tend to try to keep yourselves amused and engaged with each other in your songs. And I don't mean "keep yourselves amused" in the navelgazing emo hipster way but instead in an out-loud let's-have-a-good-time-because-this-is what-it's-all-about way. And it seems to keep you laughing and the rest of us pretty happy, too, doesn't it?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Viola D said...

No dude, Bring It On is an oooold album, not the spanking new one.

...

I can't believe I'm the first person to have made that lame joke.

I'm telling you: DON'T JUST GOMEZ - STAY MEZ! Oh, the impossibilities are beginningless.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Ana Pinho said...

Did you forget where Europe is??? You guys come back please : )

7:37 PM  
Blogger hipster replacement said...

Gomez bobble-heads! I'd buy those!

Hey Ollie, if I recognize you on the street in NY you'd better be prepared to accept some drinks on me at the nearest bar...

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home